A Passion for Learning
I am fascinated by the psychology of learning. I love to learn and always strive to improve my skills as an instructional designer and developer by keeping up with the latest research, best practices, and technology in my field.
I think elearning is powerful when done well, but I also think a lot of people get it wrong - missing out on the full potential, or using it when it's not the right fit.
When I partner with an organization, big or small, I take the time to assess your learning needs, work with you to identify the best training option, and design and develop the solution. I may not be a big company, but I'm smart, organized, efficient, talented, and resourceful. And I'm dedicated to your project.
Here's What I Bring to the Table
- Proven ability to deliver on time and on budget
- A spirit of collaboration
- An agile project management approach
- Expertise in Articulate Storyline 2 and Articulate 360
- Over 22 years of experience in education, training, and workforce development
- Over 18 years of experience in elearning design
- A Master's Degree in Instructional Design for Online Learning
Are you ready to take your learning and development strategy to the next level?